Welcome to South Cheshire Funeral Services
Serving the community since 1988! We offer 24 Hour personal service throughout the area
South Cheshire Funeral Services was founded in 1988 by Cliff Harthern, to serve the people of Crewe and Nantwich and surrounding area. A qualified funeral director, he is also a member of the British Institute of Embalmers, qualifying in 1991. Our services are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Our services include:
- Traditional funerals
- Non-religious funerals
- Repatriation overseas
- Social fund assisted funerals (DWP)
- Direct funerals
- Simple cremations without ceremony
- Eco friendly funerals in woodland cemetery
- Complete embalming service
- Stone masons services (including new headstones, renovations and additional inscriptions)
- Pre-arranged funeral
A message from Clifford
When death occurs it can be, for some, a profound shock. Sometimes the death may be expected and at other times it may be sudden and unexpected.
As a Funeral Director I am here to serve you and your family at this time of bereavement, in a caring and compassionate way. It is not my policy to impose urgency or apply undue pressure on you or your family. It is important for many to reflect the personality and character of the deceased within the funeral arrangements, and this often requires time and thought to do so.
I am able to advise you on the technical, legal and social aspects of arranging a funeral. The arrangements are carried out to your expressed wishes and are confidential.
Funerals are for the living, they provide both family and friends with an opportunity to acknowledge and celebrate the life of a loved one, and in the funeral service, to express their sorrow at their loss.
Please remember that I am here to serve you and to help you in every way that I possibly can, to cope with, and to adjust to, your recent loss. I am dedicated to your service and available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. “HELP IS ONLY A PHONECALL AWAY”.
With kind regards
Clifford L Harthern
Funeral Director & Embalmer
Other Services we provide:
- Personal home visit, chapel of rest
- Traditional, non-religious and humanist funerals
- Cremations without ceremony
- Help and guidance with registrations, benefit claims (DWP) and probate
- Simple cremations arranged with ashes returned to those who wish to plan their own funeral ceremony at a considerable cost saving
- Avoid funeral poverty at www.yourfuneralchoice.com